Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 drops are designed for breast feeding babies. They also offer a convenient dosing method for children up to 12 years old.
- Helps to form and maintain strong bones
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth
- Promotes calcium absorption
- Is involved in bone mineralisation
- Is important for optimal strength and functioning of the skeletal muscle
- Is important for a healthy immune system
- Ostelin uses vitamin D3, the natural form of vitamin D, produced by your body
No added Yeast, Gluten, Lactose, Sugar, Artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, Dairy Products.
This product is halal certified.
Vitamin D3 is derived from the lanolin of sheep’s wool.
For infants less than 12 months: Dispense 1 drop onto the nipple or a washed finger and allow infant to suck for at least 30 seconds.
For older infants and children up to 12 years: Dispense 1 drop onto a spoon or mix into drink
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.