Adults – Maintenance dose: Take 1-2 capsules, daily.
Acute gout relief: Take 2 capsules, twice daily. Take with food, or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Gout Relief contains herbs traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gout, including joint pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Cherries and Celery seed are traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of gout.
- Vitamin C helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher vitamin C intake is associated with lower blood uric acid levels.
- Potassium helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher blood potassium levels are associated with lower blood uric acid levels.
- Citrate, from potassium and magnesium citrate, has an alkalising effect that helps maintain healthy uric acid levels.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.