PainGo Capsules is a Herbal Supplement formulated for the symptomatic relief of Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, lower back pain, muscular pain and aches, joint and bone pain, swelling and poor mobility.
PainGo Herbal Ingredients:
- Paeonia Lactiflora root.
- Salix alba bark (Willow bark).
- Curcuma Longa rhizome.
- Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s Claw) tuber.
- Gentiana macrophylla root.
- Epimedium sagittatum leaf.
- Rehmannia glutinosa rhizome.
- Eucommia ulmoides bark.
- Paeonia suffruticosa root bark.
PainGo herbal ingredients traditional uses:
- Salix alba bark (Willow bark) has traditionaly been used for the management of serious pain and inflamation related problems. Willow bark has salicin, that has a chemical composition just like the currently well known modern day pain killers (acetylsalicylic acid), and seems to be accountable for the pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory powers of this medicinal herb.
- Curcuma longa rhizome has traditionally used for joint treatment, food preparation Herbs and as food itself throughout the asian region. Curcumin is definitely the key ingredient of Curcuma longa. Present day medicinal studies have shown Curcumin offers outstanding anti-inflammatory benefits which enable it to assist reduce the indications of joint disease.
- Harpagophytum procumbens (Hp), often called Devil’s Claw, has traditionally been used for the treatment of arthritis and bone and joint complaints. Varied preparations based on (Hp) happen to be widely used traditionally in European continent and is a proven all-natural remedy for degenerative joint illnesses and physical aches. Medicinal investigation demonstrated that harpagoside from Devil’s Claw offers outstanding anti-inflammatory and pain killer benefits.
- Paeoniflorin from Paeonia lactiflora root and Paeonol from Paeonia suffruticosa root bark have been discovered to possess outstanding anti- inflammatory and pain reducing benefits by present day medicinal study.
- Gentiana macrophylla root, Epimedium sagittatum leaf, Rehmannia glutinosa rhizome, and Eucommia ulmoides bark has traditionally been used in Asia for minimizing joint pain, inflammation and tightness, and for improving joint range of motion.